Friday, November 10, 2017

"Happy birds" by Leada Wood, Texas Artist




My Happy Birds all in a row have flown the coop and are making their ways to their new homes. iHannas 2017 autumn international postcard exchange was fun but now I must move on and create new images and stories. I have been getting little works of art in my post for a couple of weeks now from everywhere. Thank you to Hanna Anderson who lives in Sweden for hosting yet another wonderful exchange!




Here are my happy birds along with the envelopes I painted for the international cards. I was afraid that they might get lost on such a long flight. I sent cards to Israel, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Sweden, Australia, South Africa, Sverige, as well as Indiana, California and Washington. I will share the ones I received on another post later. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: