Friday, January 3, 2014

Bird On A Wire by Leada Wood, Texas Artist

 
 
 
This is day 3 of 30 paintings in 30 days. Leslie Saeta 's challenge has about 411 artists from all over the United States.
 
I love painting my little birdies, and watching them and feeding them! Such fun! This is a scissor tail as we call them in Texas and after a cold hard winter we are delighted to see them. Legend has it that the return of the scissor tails means winter is over...and it is usually true. I don't think I have ever seen the legend fail. This painting is transparent watercolor on archival paper and is 9x12 and is available. You can see more of my work on my website www.leadawood.com or contact me about the paintings.
 
 
 
Bird On A Wire, by Leada Wood © 2014

1 comment:

Cindy D. said...

Delicate and pretty! I love the long tail.