Saturday, January 11, 2014

Freakin' by Leada Wood,Texas Artist

 
 
Day 11 of Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 Days. Whew! It maybe a very long month! Okay, okay I know I signed up for it but can't I whine just a little? Not only do I have to come up something to paint and then get the job done but then I have to name my creation. Realism is a little easier I think as the subject matter usually gives me a clue, like red apple or sunset. I guess I could have named this one red sphere, blue sphere...nah. Since I have been freakin' out a little about not only doing a painting a day but trying to get a little ahead in case I get in a pinch I thought that was an appropriate title. Do you think paintings on my I Pad would count...it is very difficult to paint with only a finger...hmmm what do you think?
 
 
Freakin'  by Leada Wood ©2014

2 comments:

carol edan said...

Love this piece!!! Love the bits of newsprint!!! By the way there was a painting done on ipad!!!

Leada Wood said...

Thanks Carol! Which one used an I pad? I draw and paint on mine and would love to use some of those when in a pinch! Wasn't sure it qualified.