Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Family Fun by Leada Wood, Texas Artist






It's a pleasure to be a part of a family having fun. This group were having a family reunion and asked me to host a paint party for the afternoon. What an honor to share those precious moments with their family.




Grandmothers, Grand-daughter, Sisters, Aunts and cousins came together to create. Some of their family members came from as far away as Chicago IL.





Since a Texas theme was requested by Chris, I gave them a choice of Cacti or Sunflowers. They embraced the white canvas with enthusiasm and created their paintings.





Every good party is a work of heART! I couldn't have done it without the help of my Grand-Daughters! They pitched in and helped me set up and worked all during the festivities. I am so blessed!




No comments: