Sunday, December 29, 2019

Artist Trading Cards by Leada Wood





Artist Trading Cards are fun to create and a challenge as the surface in only 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I used collage, stencils, gold leaf and ephemera to create this series. Kelly Hoernig hosted the exchange and I am looking forward to the mail next week as I will get some art mail! It is enjoyable to participate in the different art exchanges I do, as I now have art from around the world. Artists are so generous to bare their souls and share their work with us, don’t you think?


















This little Abby is the one I kept as I always keep one for myself and send others to friends during every exchange. This one was special to me as I experimented in hammering copper and wire to incorporate into the design. I also added Swarovski crystals to it to give it a little more sparkle and gold leaf. 


No comments: