Monday, December 4, 2023

It’s Begining To Look A Lot Like Christmas! By Leada Wood


Although there’s no snow…there’s lots of Mistletoe and Prickly Pears here in the Wild West. When I think of snow I think of Breckenridge . I love going to Breckenridge Colorado during the winter, the whole town is decorated and is a Christmas vision all winter long….Enchanting. I have enjoyed recreating some of those inspired memories in paint. I hope you enjoy them too.




“Back Country”
Copyright Leada Wood
Watercolor



“Heading Home”
Copyright Leada Wood
Watercolor




“Girl With The Blue Scarf”
Copyright Leada Wood
Mixed Media


These are a few  of my paintings that are in the Caboose Watercolor Society’s Winter Wonderland Show at the Heritage Museum. Better hurry if you want to see it because time is running out.

I’ll be home for Christmas, you can plan on me. Please have snow and Mistletoe and presents on the tree. Christmas Eve will find me where the love light gleams. I’ll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams”.  —-Kim Gannon
 
 


No comments: